• Originated and implemented a new sales compensation and incentive program to achieve a better balance between performance expectations and reward incentive. Increased annual revenue by 40%.
• Established sales methodologies to better communicate the benefits of products and services to customers. Created and refined models, which greatly aided in creating and winning new accounts. Gave rise to a 57% increase in further revenue.
• Established strategies to better communicate the benefits of products services to customers. Created marketing materials, that greatly aided the sales effort by 25%.
• Built a sales forecast 16 accounts in 4 months. Created new revenue streams for the organization, leading to over $600K in new business.
• Expanded company focus from a one market into multiple markets. Opened new revenue channels and generated broader interest from a variety of accounts.
• Guided a team of sales reps, on key accounts. Consistently exceeded corporate sales goals by as much as 380%.
• Originated a license agreement concept for a client company. Devised and presented a ten-year license agreement that resulted in two contracts over $1.3 million.
• Conceived a hiring model, intended to retain employees. Reduced employee turnover and out-performed company turnover averages by more than 30%.
• Formulated a contract with a national account. Analyzed, evaluated and devised an innovative licensing plan that resulted in a $2.9 million, three - year agreement.
• Negotiated an extensive agreement. Navigated delicate negotiations without giving up value. It garnered $1.2M in revenue.
• Spearheaded a complex sales cycle. Assessed and negotiated the contract to acquire a three-year, $2.1M account.
• Initiated and facilitated a corporate sales presentation. Developed a solid sales funnel which led to $2.5M in new businesses.
• Guided a group of sales associates. Hired, trained and motivated the sales team. Resulted in 112% of goal attainment and only a 10% staff turnover.
• Originated a sales / marketing plan to increase the sales pipeline. Navigated and supervised a continuous series of marketing events, which increased sales pipeline by 110% over a 90-day period.
• Identified new markets for a sales organization. Created new revenue streams with existing customers and developed a new client base.
• Created and implemented a targeted marketing plan. Mentored a team to focus on key areas; and directed marketing efforts that increased client base, adding $1.8M in the first year.
• Prepared and helped negotiate agreements with several 3rd party organizations. Liaised among various third-parties to help drive $700K in incremental revenue.
Con't for Mr Seccespina details
• Professional History