Horizon Technologies Ltd. Is a consulting firm dedicated to helping our client’s reach their goals of higher profit, lower cost thru process improvement.
Product agnostic, and not interested in nesting in your office. We fix the problem with the best available technology and practices, then train your staff to know what we know, so we can leave.
• More About US
A variety of industries have benefited from the staff at Horizon Technologies Limited (HTL). Since 1985 HTL staff and contractors, who have worked as Primes and sub-contractors to large players mostly in Canada, with work in USA, Europe, and Asia as well. We have staff and SME (Subject Matter Experts) contractors who enjoy close relations with HTL principals. Over the years we provided various services in most verticals in Central Canada.
• We have found that ""Good Requirements"" are a key requirement for a project to have any hope for on time, on budget, and proper user acceptence. To that end a professional approach at that stage of development is an HTL expertise and focus.
• Banks - Investment Banking , Commercial Banking, and Retail Banking systems and services. Front, mid or back office systems, including cross integration. End user requirements in the forefront of our services.
• Manufacturing companies - looking at partial or total systems including their process manufacturing areas as well as AR/AP and HR, systems and services.
• Startups - by their nature need broad based knowledge to fully solve any given issue as business process is still developing
• Military/Aerospace - With very special needs, in particular, with regard to process, process engineering, requirements gathering and analysis, and quality/QA needs.
• Web presence - We were the technical and business core for www.look.com (pre-2005) and now bring that knowledge to your web business needs.
• End User interfaces. Since 2000, which has been mostly on the internet using most of the available languages and systems to create and maintain inter-net as well as intra-net systems. Solution systems for federal & provincial governments, Banks and Utilities, and manufacturing. The systems were multi-tiered, client server in nature some with each tier in a different coding language or operating system just to keep us on the leading edge for systems integration.
• Sales & Marketing. Since 1993 our project have frequently included technology being applied directly or indirectly with a sales effort. Marketing plans through the internet, were clearly part of a comprehensive sales & marketing effort generally leading with the internet.